We're disrupting the $1.3tn global travel industry
Why are we doing this?
Over 99% of Business travel is still run by decades-old legacy technology systems that were not built for the 21st century growth.
TMCs are still using the GDS and its PNR system to navigate the booking processes, while Corporations that spend over $100mn on business travel don't have open access and flexibility to their own data resulting in extremely slow decision-making, fraud, and tens of millions of dollars lost in tens of different vendors and systems.
Over 90% of Fortune 500 and Fortune 50 companies are still using services of legacy TMCs for their business travel needs, who don't build and own their technology.
What are we focused on?
Think of us as Stripe-for-travel. We look at this as a 10, 20, or 30 year journey to re-invent the travel-tech infrastructure with focus on open collaboration, interoperability, and microservices-based API approach.
We want to be a tech-first company that not just offers travel fulfillment as its offering to corporates, but also enables:
- TMCs to serve their customers and manage their mid-office & back-office operations.
- Suppliers (airlines, hotels, distributors, aggregators, etc) to directly serve their corporate and TMC clients.
- Technology companies to offer value-added services using our open APIs in a secured manner.
- Corporates to run their travel program for all global locations from one single platform, with full access and flexibility to their data, ability to collaborate third-party tech solutions to consume value-added services and even work with different TMCs in different locations but on the same platform.
- Business Travelers to use consumer-grade inventory and user-experience that's not ugly and chaotic.
How did it all began?
We're been around for a while now:
- In Feb 2016, a small 4 member team started building a B2B consolidator and Developers API platform for a small TMC.
- In Oct 2017, noticing the huge gap in business travel space, we started building corporate travel capabilities in stealth mode.
- By July 2019, we had signed 3 mid-sized TMC clients to help their 50+ enterprise customers digitize their business travel program.
- In mid-2019, while we were processing thousands of transactions every day for 50+ corporates, we scaled our team to 12 folks and started building to become a more open platform that supports all stakeholders to colloborate at one place.
- From Apr 2020, while surviving COVID, we pivoted to focusing on enabling our TMC offering, and started to build capabilities for global corporations to use one single platform for all business travel needs.
Founder & CEO